At Wildfire we strive to ‘be the change we want to see’! We are a socially responsible business and are working towards becoming carbon neutral!
Our studios are currently powered by 50% renewable energy and have various other in-house greening initiatives:
- saving energy – using LED and CFL lighting.
- currently using solar power for water heating and hoping to go off the grid later this year!
- switched from electric heaters to gas and efficient wood burning stoves (wood sourced fro alien clearing)
- saving water in studio – low flow tap fittings
- Greywater is recycled into the garden.
- Use eco-friendly cleaners to prevent water pollution
- reducing waste – e.g. using reusable water bottles on location
- reusing and recycling waste – 95% of waste is recycled
- Organic waste is composted in a worm bin
- using eco – friendly products and services
- using digital technology to reduce the need for printing. Printing (if we have to) on recycled paper.
- offsetting carbon emissions from transport (when we absolutely need to travel).